The COVID-19 crisis has greatly affected the field service industry due to the barriers brought about by health and safety measures implemented by companies and the government. These include city lockdowns, limited on-site work and controlled office premises entry. Furthermore, service companies themselves need to limit and control dispatching their service engineers and technicians out on the field to reduce the risk of exposure.
Mobile-driven field service management software technologies will play a very important role in allowing service companies to adapt to the “new normal“ mode of managing field service operations – be it in the office, in the field, or even from home – and continue to serve their customers efficiently.
Servpoint Field Service Management software enables your field service organization to:
- Monitor your operations digitally, remotely and in real-time, allowing you to streamline service processes and dispatch engineers for service requests in a more efficient manner.
- Dispatch and assign the right support personnel to the right task, minimizing the on-site troubeshooting time and avoiding back jobs.
- Dispatch the nearest support personnel in the area, to minimize risk of travel exposure and avoid delays caused by city border restrictions.
- Allow scheduling, dispatch and collaboration even with personnel working from remote sites (eg: from home). Servpoint allows support personnel to receive service calls, report the status and obtain customer’s acceptance whenever and wherever, via the mobile app installed in their mobile device.
- Analyze data with various reports and dashboards to further improve your service processes. (ex: service personnel performance, equipment spare parts forecasts, etc)
For more details about Servpoint, please e-mail us at email@example.com.