What is the Data Privacy Act?
- Protects the privacy of individuals while ensuring free flow of information to promote innovation and growth
- Regulates the collection, recording, organization, storage, updating or modification, retrieval, consultation, use, consolidation, blocking, erasure or destruction of personal data
- Ensures that organizations comply with international standards set for data protection
What is Docukit Personal Data Protection?
- A software module within the Docukit platform which enables compliance to the Data Privacy Act, specifically in managing personal data and documents used within the system
- Helps the Data Protection Officer (DPO) understand the personal information life cycle in their organizations
- Identify all personal data flows, given different departments collect different types of personal data of both their customers and employees via various touchpoints and channels
- Notifies the DPO when personal data has been saved, processed, edited, and deleted or purge. Also monitors the retention period of the document