Did you know that 9 hours in a week of an employee’s working time are being wasted in filing and retrieving physical office documents? A Gartner research says. (Gartner Research ID number SPA-11-9200)
Office efficiency and productivity are obviously some of the key factors to your business success. As much as possible, you want to focus on core business activities and lessen hours working on clerical works and one of the challenges is finding the right documents at the right time, PRONTO!
Manual document process eats a lot of working time, lessens employee productivity and incurs expenses on storage and document facility.
Manual document management headaches:
- Hard to find documents due to bundles of filed papers
- Misfiled and/or misplaced documents
- Hard to update and manipulate contents
- Documents are hard to share
- Inefficient distribution of paper documents
- Inefficient retrieval of paper documents
- Compromised security and confidentiality of documents
- Recurring additional costs for document storage and facility as time goes by
That said, a new form of business solution has emerged and that is Digital Archiving.
What is Digital Archiving?
Digital Archiving is the process of converting a hard or physical copy into a digital copy.
Digital archiving is a new technology that removes the pain points of physical document management. It will make your business more efficient, cost effective and increase employee’s productivity.
Benefits of Digital Archiving:
- Cost effective and efficient – eliminate expenses on document storage and facility
- Plug and Play – easy to use and no need for long technical set-up
- Easy document search, fast retrieval and/or accessing remotely
- Heightened security through user access controls
- Easy and efficient way to edit documents
- Employees can maximize time working on more income-generating tasks
- More spacious and cleaner office atmosphere that’s more conducive to work and savings on office rental space